Beyond a veil of dark glass in the lower cavity, the power of the MultiMode® Convection system caresses every morsel with even heat. Above, let your appetite run wild with microwave and convection energy. With curated recipe presets and full-color images, an intuitive, guided culinary experience awaits your touch.
- Irresistible Interior - Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- 4.3-Inch Full Color LCD Display - A highly interactive, full-color LCD touchscreen is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and cooking options including temperature and cooking mode.
- Cinematic Lighting - Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Seamless Touches - Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Stainless Steel Microwave Interior - Wrapped in luminous steel, intrinsic beauty is reflected in every corner.
- Glide Rack - Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Smooth Close Door - Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity - Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity - Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- 1.4 Cu. Ft. Microwave Capacity - Explore your options. There's room for whatever you're craving.
- MultiMode® Convection System - Steady heat is circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine. Wield your cooking prowess from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
- Closed Door Broiling - Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly. And without opening the door.
- Versatile Cooking Modes - Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method. Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with automatic temperature and time conversions. Get even more versatile: No Preheat mode lets you bake on a single rack without the wait. Doughrises quickly and evenly with Proofing mode, and the Keep Warm setting lets you serve your entire menu at the same time.
- Temperature Probe - Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. 4 points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
- Convection & Microwave Combination Cooking - Let your appetite run wild-broil, bake or warm with convection and microwave energy.
- 3,200-Watt Convection Element - Power, controlled. Evenly bake breads and cook main dishes in a controlled environment powered by this 3,200-watt convection element.
- 2,800-Watt Hidden Bake Element - Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- 4,000-Watt Broil Element - Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 4,000-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- 8-Pass Reflective Broil Element - Maximum coverage. Even heat distribution. Beneath a stainless steel broil plate, this element radiates heat back onto cookware and food.
- 1,200-Watt Convection Element [Digital Training Guide] - This 1,200-watt element surrounds your cravings with circulating, consistent heat until baked to your satisfaction.
- 900-Watt Microwave Element [Digital Training Guide] - Harness 900 watts of microwave energy to rapidly cook and reheat a variety of foods.
- Speed-Cook - Renounce accepted limitations of the microwave. Three potent methods converge to deliver convection's steady heat, microwave speed and broiled caramelization in each oven-caliber bite.
- Sensor Cooking - An intuitive sensor responds to humidity levels, altering time and power for results that aim to please.
- Soften/Melt Cycle - Ribbons of molten chocolate. Butter that yields to your knife. Melt and soften with delicate heat that ignites passionate appetites.
- Keep Warm Option - Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Auto Convection Conversion - Bake with abandon. The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
- Auto Convection Modes - Savor taste that leaves you wanting more. Choose your food type, and temperature and airflow automatically adjust for baking, broiling or roasting.
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles (in)
|Depth Closed Including Handles (in)
|Depth Excluding Doors (in)
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree (in)
|Microwave Capacity (cu. ft.)
|Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Door Broil Position
|Oven Cooking System
|Hidden Bake Element
||Top of Oven
|Oven Light Type
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
|Oven Interior Width (in)
|Oven Interior Depth (in)
|Oven Interior Height (in)
||Metal & Glass
|Flush Installation Approved
||Add 30 Seconds
|Cooking Power (w)
|Convection Power (w)
|Grill Power (w)
|Number or Racks
|Turntable Diameter Size (in)
|Power Cord Included
|Oven Cleaning Type
Electric Wall Oven/microwave Combo
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 7/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Receive up to a $2,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying personalized Jenn-Air package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.